ECL900 Gear Oil
ECL900 CLIMBING GEAR LUBRICANT
Extreme Pressure / Multi-Purpose
Available Weights SAE: 80w/90, 85w/140, 90, 140
- Will not attack brass.
- Longer life which lowers operating costs.
- Excellent load carrying abilities.
- Will not emulsify.
- Fortified with tackifiers to provide climbing ability, eliminating dry starts.
- Excellent cohesive and adhesive properties.
- Versatile, can be used in all types and designs of enclosed rears.
- Will not thicken and has excellent pumpability in cold weather.
ECL900 has excellent adhesive
qualities which give the lubricant the ability to cling
tenaciously to metal surfaces, allowing it to follow
the gears instantly at start-up to provide immediate
protection and prevent "dry starts". ECL900
contains refined base oils selected for their exceptional
resistance to oxidation and are highest in natural Viscosity
Index. They also possess tough film strength to keep
metal surfaces separated, and are best in inherent moisture
resistance. ECL900 is further
enhanced with a sulfur/phosphorous additive package
that increases its load carrying properties providing
superior anti-wear and anti-scuff lubrication, even
under severe conditions. This powerful additive package
also provides maximum rust, corrosion, and oxidation
resistance. An anti-foam agent breaks entrapped air
bubbles as they form, keeping operating temperatures
low, meaning less pressure build-up, and control of
acid formation, making seals remain pliable and last
- Steel & Slag
- Paper Plants
- All Heavy Equipment
- Shakers & Screens
- Speed Reducers
- Enclosed Gears